09 August 2009

Potlucking liberally is SO ON -- Sunday 16 August

Not today, but Sunday 16 August at Glomarization's place, we're starting Sunday Potlucking Liberally. Here's how it will work: Whoever hosts (that'll be me first) provides 1 dish, plates, flatware, and clean-up. Everybody else brings a dish to serve about 4 people, plus a bottle or a sixpack if you can. Doors are at 6:00, but that's negotiable. We switch households weekly.

My household is mostly vegetarian, though we do eat fish, and I'm kinda "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to soup broth any more. We don't have any significant allergies or intolerances.

If you would like to participate, and if I know you, drop me an e-mail so I can send you my address. I'll start a low-traffic mailing list and we can keep track of dietary restrictions and allergies as well as everybody's address.

No comments: