06 August 2008

Chevrolet includes electronic tire pressure monitors in its vehicles

Guess who told me on the radio this morning that I should keep my tires correctly inflated to help maximize fuel efficiency? Chevy, that's who, and they directed me to their website. You can tell the conservation information is for real because the web page theme is green:


(Click to embiggen.)

It's in the last paragraph:
Properly inflated tires can improve gas mileage by up to 3%. . . . Seems small, but if everyone in the U.S. had properly inflated tires, we could save millions of gallons of gas each year.
Why does Chevrolet hate America?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the closing line of your post. First good laugh I've had all day.

Of course, the answer's obvious. Chevrolet hates America because Chevrolet makes Suburbans.